A successful renovation or building project does not only depend on a job well done. The difference between a satisfactory result and a gorgeous one, which will certainly encourage many compliments from everyone who enters the room, is the right choice of material (mouldings, baseboards, cymas, ogee mouldings, locks, doors, door and window frames).
You have a plan… but so many options. It’s easy to be lost and not know which to choose.
Here are some tips and tricks:
- Opt for a frame that is wider than the baseboard.
- Similarly, to avoid a dichotomous combination, choose mouldings, baseboards, and cymas that bear the same curves.
- You want an Asian style? Opt for plain square mouldings.
- For a modern look: Opt for plain mouldings with clean lines.
- For an exotic look: Choose carved mouldings.
- For a contemporary look: You will achieve this look with mouldings that have few details and simple indents.
- And finally, for a timeless traditional/classic look: Mouldings with indents and curves will accomplish this style.
You still don’t know where to start or what to choose? Call us! One of our experts will be pleased to help you choose your crown moulding, cyma, baseboard, ogee moulding, and door and window frames.